There is no right or wrong answer here. Sometimes, something as simple as a cup of coffee is living in the moment. Carpe Diem.
This was a topic of conversation between a couple of friends a few days ago – and it got me thinking. It also got me listening:
- Having a plan – any plan
- Enjoying the feeling of the unknown
- The thought of another weekend
- The thought of a brand new day
- Running/exercising every morning
- Earning another dollar
- Fortunate to have a job
- Doing something nice for someone each day
- Travel plans
- Blogging and inspiring others, no matter how small
- Being grateful for having family and friends
- Roof over our heads
- Witnessing endless sunrises and sunsets
- Working towards a job promotion
- Living life
These are just some of the mixed answers that were thrown around. Hearing these answers got me out of my rut. Everyone goes through a phase where nothing seems to go right; or you’re full of self doubt; or questioning the lemons that life keeps hurling your way. The last few weeks has been a challenge in more ways than one, and I guess I needed a motivational kick up the arse to get me out of my rut.
So tell me, how do you make the most of your present moment? How do you seize your day?