Last week, I stumbled upon a blog post featured on Straight On Detour about a Melbourne-based doctor who ticked off one of the most unique items on his travel bucket list.
But here’s the best part: To complete the challenge Krys Szatsznajder not only had to circumnavigate the globe, but also make a visit to two very different places where he can spend 24 hours of total day and 24 hours of total night.
“Travel of this calibre puts you in touch with the Earth and it’s people on a different level”
(Krys Szatsznajder, Straight On Detour)
There’s at least 5 lessons I learnt from reading about Krys’ incredible, mighty feat:
- Anything is possible if you put your mind and heart to it.
- Travel inspiration can hit you when you least expect it.
- Sometimes, a trip does need to be carefully planned out.
- Mother Nature is full of hidden surprises.
- Everyone has a dream or goal, no matter how great or small.
Click here to read about Krys’ from-top-to-bottom-of-the-world journey.
Featured Image: Krys’ schedule, Straight On Detour