You know it’s a go-to place for coffee when there is a constant stream of locals on a Sunday morning.
After paying my respects at the Martin Place memorial earlier, the husband decided to take me to one of his favourite corner cafes for breakfast.
Why you should dig in
- The ONLY cafe so far who has done what I’ve asked of them – Really.Crispy.Bacon.
- Great blend of coffee – Broadsheet reported that the beans are supplied by Blue Mountains’ Umami coffee roasters
- Snag a window seat for optimum people-watching session
- Good serving/portion sizes
- No fancy schmancy, try hard ‘hipster’ trimmings – what’s printed on the menu is what you get
47 Reservoir St Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia
Ph: +61 (2) 9281 2228
(DISCLAIMER: This is not a paid review. Review is based on my opinion only)